INSPIRE Community Café
Join our community
STARTING WEEK OF AUGUST 17, 2020
WE WILL BE FOCUSING OUR BUSINESS ON PRE-ORDERED FAMILY/BULK MEALS
FOR PICK UP, THROUGH THE FALL SEMESTER (WHILE SCS IS ONLINE)
With Shelby County Schools going online for the fall, we at INSPIRE have worked as a team to find a plan to keep our business running, while allowing staff to prioritize their families and children’s education at home.
Starting Monday, August 17, 2020, Inspire Community Café will launch the following new temporary schedule and menu for the fall season 2020 (with the hopes a vaccine will be available by winter, and we will resume previous normal business hours and menu).
Regular menu and hours of operation will hault temporarily, starting Monday, August 17.
Pre-Orders for Family/Bulk Meals can be made online Sunday-Thursday, for curbside pick-up on Friday or Saturday.
Friday/Saturday 4-7 pm Happy Hour Take-Out Specials on Ice Cream, Coffee Drinks and Smoothies!
Easy as 1-2-3! PRE-ORDERS MADE ONLINE FOR FAMILY/BULK MEALS
1. Place your order using the button above. Online ordering available Sunday 8 am-Thursday at 10 am each week, for weekend pick up.
2. When submitting your order, choose a timeframe for curbside pick-up, either on Friday (4-7 pm) or Saturday (4-7 pm).
3. Call the café at 901-509-8640 when you arrive to pick up your order and pay by credit card over the phone.
While you’re picking up your family/bulk meal, you can also treat yourself to some Sweet Magnolia’s Gelato or one of your favorite INSPIRE coffee drinks, milkshakes and/or smoothies at a 10% discount.
FAMILY/BULK MEAL OPTIONS
(Choose 4 servings or 8 servings; served with a fresh garden salad and choice of jasmine rice, quinoa, corn chips or saltine crackers)
4 servings (vegetarian options): $32 8 servings (vegetarian options): $60
4 servings (options with meat): $35 8 servings (options with meat): $66
· Homemade Chipotle 3-Bean & Veggie (vegan) Chili
· Homemade Chipotle 3-Bean, Veggie & Beef Chili
· Homemade Tomato Basil Soup
· Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
· Slow-Cooked BBQ chicken
· Costa Rican Black Beans & Roasted Sweet Potatoes (vegan)
· Southwest Black Bean & Veggies (vegan)
· Homemade Hibiscus Tea, sweetened with pure cane sugar, clove and cinnamon ($11/gallon)
· Add fresh-baked cookies to your order for $1.25/cookie (chocolate chip or snicker doodle)